Friday, March 21, 2008

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on its way!











Along with a winter storm, heading in tonight!!!!! Gotta love Indiana! Well, despite that, Luke and I colored Easter eggs last night. I thought we had a dozen and a half but apparently someone got a little egg happy and we were only left with six for decorating.

Luke enjoyed double, triple, and even quadruple dipping this year, leaving him with some cool looking eggs. We've got a fun-filled weekend ahead of us... two egg hunts & three Easter dinners!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket