Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FOBTY: What's my Fall Sense?




Your Autumn Sense is Sound



You love that autumn is the time that everything starts to quiet down, and you like to sit back and enjoy the silence.

You have cultivated a love for the smaller sounds of fall - a leaf crunching, a fire crackling, or a lone bird chirping.



You enjoy that you can go for a early morning or late evening walk and not hear another soul around.

The best sounds are the ones you have to strain to hear, like the gentleness of trees barely moving in the wind.


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket