Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tidbit Tuesday: a new system

Tidbit #1: I want to start blogging again. But I never know what to write about. So I have sat (sitted? sitten? satted?) myself down and made up a daily schedule to use just in case I have nothing else to write about. It goes as so...

Meals on Monday- anything from menu planning to favorite recipes to how would you use this ingredient...

Teacher Tuesday or Tidbit Tuesday, depending on my mood- Tidbit Tuesdays will be just that. Little bits of knowledge or randomness from me. Teacher Tuesdays could include a fun children's book, a math tidbit, or a funny story from school.

Wise Words on Wednesday- quotes, verses, etc. that are on the front of my mind that week

Thankful Thursday- there are millions of things to be thankful for... just a little reminder for me to take some time to thank God for those millions of things, but specifically

Family Friday- could be photos... family stories... I may even get all mushy-gushy on you.

Speechless Saturday- favorite photos from that week or I may take you back a few years and reminisce.

Scrapping Sunday- a time to share the layouts I did that week... if I did anything. :)

So there ya have it. We'll see how well I keep up with it. But if Joel can do it, so can I dang it.

2 comments:

Joel said...

my blog is much wordier and way worse.

Dani said...

I think this is a great idea Kristen. I'm working on being more diligent with my blog as well... When all else fails there is always 100 things about me... I've started that up to fill in some holes. Looking forward to reading more from you.

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket