Sunday, June 5, 2011

Our Summer Bucket List


Summer has arrived!!

And I've already heard, "I'm bored." several times from Little Mister's mouth.

So we created a list.

A list of all of the things we want to do this summer.

Of course we're not limited to this... I've already decided I want to go strawberry picking.

Maybe even tomorrow.

We're going to get this printed and put it in a pretty frame.

As we tackle each activity, we'll use a dry erase marker to cross it off our list.

What's on your summer to-do list?
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah Chupp said...

You can come over here for the campfire and s'mores! :)

April said...

Oh my gosh! I am loving so many of these!!! Thanks, Kristin!!!! :)

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket