Thursday, May 1, 2008

When it storms, look for the rainbow

It's been a crummy week. School is STRESSING ME OUT. I've had a meeting everyday but tomorrow this week. Tuesday I had THREE MEETINGS in one afternoon. DOH!!!! And the kids are nuts. I seriously am at my last straw... pulling out my last trick in my book. We have 18 days left. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

And then, as most of you know, we've been trying to have our second child for about two years now. I thought for SURE this was the month. I even had a dream on Tuesday night-- several of them-- that I got the BRIGHTEST pink positive pregnancy test EVER. I woke up, took one test out of my bulk stash under the sink. Big. Fat. Freakin'. Negative. Then, I get online and one of my goodest friends ever announces she's pregnant. I am thrilled for her. I really am. But it's SO hard. Especially when her announcement comes after only a few months of trying. It's a roller coaster of feelings for me. I would NOT want anyone to go through what we're going through. Not EVER. So, of course, I'm so super excited for her. But then it's like, "Why? Why not me?"

Anyway. That's my sob story. And, really, I'm 110% better today than I was yesterday. I was a mess yesterday. Today I'm completely fine with it. Except for the fact that lil' Miss Aunt Flo came for her visit... that's not so fun. Hee hee.

3 comments:

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

Before I comment on this post, I just have to say that I laughed out loud at Luke's shirt that says "I get my muscles from my dad" a few posts back!
Good luck with your last few weeks of school. Hang in there! :)
Love,

Unknown said...

Big hugs girl!! Your day will come!! I keep praying for you!

Unknown said...

Big hugs girl!! Your day will come!! I keep praying for you!

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket