Saturday, May 24, 2008

What a fun morning!






We had such a fun, nothing-to-do, Saturday morning. We woke up fairly early- me waaay earlier than everyone else, like always. We were all up by 7:30. We decide to have breakfast at Bob Evans-- we're such old people! But man are their kids meals CHEAP!!! Anyway, we decide we were going to take our overflowing recycling bin to the park's recycling center. So we loaded up the wagon & walked on over. Our recycling trip turned into a total nature walk! We saw so many cool things! A bunch of Canada geese with their goslings... a blue heron... a giant mushroom growing on the side of the tree... a cardinal... a mallard duck family with nine babies... a turtle family of three... it was so much fun! AND we got a 2.5 mile walk in, as well, by the time we walked to the farmer's market and back home. Woo hoo for us!!! This makes me want summer even more now-- come on FRIDAY- my first day officially off of school. :)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket