Saturday, June 7, 2008

Meet McCarthy!



McCarthy is the newest member of our family. He is a 7 week old Yorkie-Poo adopted from a local Amish farm. He is the SWEETEST little thing EVER. As of right now he's about three pounds... if that. When he's full grown he'll weigh in around 5-9 pounds. Ha ha! We got him on Thursday night and he has been nearly perfect... he has his first accident today, which was totally my fault. I didn't leave him out long enough to do the rest of his business. Oops! He already knows "no" and "come" for the most part. And, most importantly, Luke LOVES him. We really got him for Luke for two reasons. First, he totally misses Griffey, our 130# Golden Retriever that we had to give away last summer because he was not happy in our teeny tiny house. And secondly, we got him for Luke because he totally needs a friend here at home. You should see these two play together in the backyard. Soooo cute!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket