Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I must be a taggable person.

Melanie tagged me with the "six quirky things" meme!

Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

So 6 uninteresting quirky facts about myself are......

1. I'm a hoarder. It's extremely hard for me to throw things away because "I may need them later on in life." I'm not as bad as I used to be because I know myself. If I haven't used it in the past six years... I'm never going to use it. Mostly now it's all of Luke's paper and crafts and things he's made. THOSE are hard to throw away!

2. It drives me crazy when Joel leaves the cabinet doors open. I guess any kind of door, really-- the dryer door, cabinet doors. Oh and the shower curtain! I hate it when that is open!

3. Oh Melanie, I swear we're the same person-- our suitcases from our vacation at the end of JUNE are still sitting in the hallway. I think they've unpacked themselves, too, by living out of them. But there they still sit.

4. I love chips. This week it's Sour Cream & Cheddar Ruffles. 'Nuff said.

5. I am a teacher, but I really don't like to read for fun. I'm such a hypocrite.

6. I'm known with family & close friends that I always like to be on the go- out & about- but I think I'm doing a 180 in my old age. (ha ha! old age!) I'm very much a homebody, I think.

Okay, who am I going to aggravate by tagging?

Danielle - The Buckle Family Blog
Joy - Smiling's My Favorite
Amy - Amy's Little Corner of the World
Meri - Watercolored Ponies
Keysha - The Curtis Chronicles
Brooke - Life on the Koller Coaster

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket