Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I have the bestest friend in the whole world.


Luke's Quilt
Originally uploaded by sjchupp
Check out the quilt that my friend Sarah made for Luke!!!!! Isn't it gorgeous? Luke is in absolute awe of it-- it won't put it down and takes it where ever he goes-- to daycare, to bed, while he's watching Magic School Bus...

He tells everyone he sees, "Look at my brand new blanket! It's GNOMES! And it's HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!"

So thanks for making our week, Sarah! We love it!

2 comments:

Becca said...

That is a great blanket, and a great friend. What kind of fabric is the gnome print?

Kristin said...

It's a cotton woven from Heather Ross. :) Sooooo soft!

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket