Sunday, September 14, 2008

I was so productive yesterday!

Not only did I make this gem of a clipboard, I made four other ones; I altered a photo frame; I made 21 Christmas cards; and I altered some stacking blocks! I'm doing this to gear up and get ahead for the new congo opening on October 3rd on Hyena Cart. It's called Wonderland and you can stop in anytime between October 3rd and January 31st to pick up Holiday-themed items and/or gifts for the holidays. :) I'm super excited! It's going to be GREAT!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket