Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just a little advice...

Get a AAA membership. Or at least make sure your spare is inflated and you have the proper tire-changing tools in your car.


Oh, and while you're driving to get said tools, don't get distracted and get pulled over by a police officer.




And once you finally have an inflated tire, make sure you can get the bad tire off.




But if you don't follow my advice, it does eventually all work out. The tire will come off. And you will be able to get it replaced that afternoon. And you will learn your lesson and have all the tools you need in your car now. Now that it probably won't happen again for a very long time.

Not that this happened to us on the way to church on Sunday or anything.

Nope, not us.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh the lessons learned from the little things in life. Glad everything worked out okay. :)

Trish said...

You've got a blog award!
http://twobluesandapink.blogspot.com/2010/08/so-i-got-blog-award.html

Gabby said...

That just stinks! But thanks for the advice!

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket