Monday, August 2, 2010

Mmm, mmm Monday!

Mondays are one of my favorite days because it starts a whole new week of menu choices. I typically get my groceries over the weekend, but we just kind of pick and eat and go out all weekend. So today's the day... and I have some fun new things to try this week!

On this week's menu, in no particular order. (Because we just choose whatever we feel like that night, really.)






For lunches, we eat sandwiches, soup, leftovers. This week I think I'm going to make Pampered Chef's baked potato soup because my mom gave me leftover baked potatoes from yesterday's lunch. Oh and we'll have leftover ribs from lunch, too. Mmmmmm.... now I'm hungry.


2 comments:

Shannan Martin said...

YUM!! I think trying new recipes is my spiritual gift.

We LOVE that beef stir fry recipe. My advice is to double the "sauce". So good!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I love pampered chefs baked potato soup

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket