Sunday, August 15, 2010

Showing off my latest layouts...

I haven't been keeping up with my blog much because I've been busy getting ready and starting a new school year! But here are my layouts from the past month... they are going to be quite a few!

{Memories. Preserved. Templates 17-20 by Susan Robinson Designs, Time Ticking Away by Lauren Grier, Dynomite Dates by Traci Reed (retired), Poppyseed font by Darcy Baldwin}



{Fresh and Fanciful by Eva Kipler, Sturdy Solids by Shawna Clingerman, Off-Set Alpha by A. Wolff Designs, Heavy Metal by Melissa Bennett, Kristin Writes by Darcy Baldwin}



{Boyz are Weird by Heather Roselli, Wave Templates by Sir Scrapalot}


{Template from Collection #45 by Janet Philips. Slow and Steady kit by Sir Scrapalot Designs}




{Down By the Sea Shore by Jennifer Fox Designs}




{Game On! by Penny Springmann, Board to Pieces by Penny Springmann, Bliss alpha by Lauren Reid, Template by Lauren Reid}



{Beach Bound by Eva Kipler}



{Go Outside! by Penny Springmann, Playtime alpha by Penny Springmann, Playdate by Penny Springmann}




{Template from Darcy Baldwin (Fill the Space), Stitch from Lauren Grier's Not What I Expected, "BE" from Painted Alpha by Fee, Me, Myself & Time Sir Scrapalot Designs @ Polka Dot Plum}



{f-stop by Heather Roselli}


{Anything You Can Do by Eva Kipler, Stick It Dates by Darcy Baldwin, Gimme Space font by Darcy Baldwin}



{Teacher's Pet by Heather Roselli, Kristin Writes font by Darcy Baldwin}



Because I had so many to post today, I didn't take the time to link the products. Let me know if you see something you want & I'll link you! :)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket