Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kind-of Camping

When we go camping as a family, we usually just go to the in-laws and camp in their ginormous backyard. It's the best of both worlds-- a campfire, a tent, roasted hot dogs & smores, yet there is a real toilet and a shower, and air conditioning if you get too hot. :) That's my kind of camping! The past few times I slept inside on a bed in the a/c. And when Luke saw that I was sleeping inside, he wanted to be with me. But this time I was bound & determined to sleep in the tent. It cooled off enough by night that it was going to be fine. Then Joel started blowing up the air mattresses and one of them didn't hold air, so I volunteered to sleep inside. Luke was still pumped that he was going to sleep in a tent-- until I headed in. So, once again, Joel and his brother were the brave ones to sleep outside in the tent. Ha ha! We had a fun time cooking our hot dogs over the fire and each smores. :) I told Joel my ideal camping time is in the fall when it's nice and cool and you wear sweatshirts and sweats to bed.





0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket