Monday, June 22, 2009

{TWBA 6/21/09} Scratch, scratch, scratch...

What do I despise about summer?

MOSQUITOS!!!!!!!!!

We went camping over the weekend. And not even at a campground. It was in my in-laws backyard. And I didn't even sleep outside that night. I was inside with Luke. I managed to get 48 mosquito bites on my feet & legs. (And one of my ring finger. ha ha!) FORTY-EIGHT!!!! And they won't stop itching!!!

It's pretty sad when you use Caladryll Clear as your regular lotion for your legs. "Poor a dime-size portion into your hand and run thoroughly on your legs."

Ah, the joys of summer.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh ouch!

Leigh said...

Yowza!!! I have one bite right now and it's driving me nuts. I thin if I had 48 you'd just have to sedate me!

Scott Family said...

a rub down with bounce dryer sheets will keep those nasty suckers away.

Anonymous said...

oh my word girl. you need some benedryl...lol

Meghan said...

Look at your poor leg! Ouch!

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket