Thursday, June 25, 2009

New hair!


I finally bit the bullet. I got my hair chopped. Normally I see a hairstyle I want and then decide to cut my hair. But this time, my mom gave me a gift certificate to a local salon. It took me two months to decide what I wanted to do with my hair. And, honestly, I wasn't even sure of the color when I went in. One solid color or highlights? I asked Mindi, my stylist, and she said I have enough natural variations in my hair that it'll come through the color. So I just got a color. :) I really like my hair. I'm so excited. :) Now I can do my weekly photo assignment on The Dressing Room... the self portrait. Stay tuned. :)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket