Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TWBA: A List of Favorite Books

I am so not a reader of adult books. I have tried on numerous occasions to be a reader of adult books. It just doesn't happen. So my list is going to be favorite children's books- fitting since I have a five-year-old and I'm a 2nd grade teacher, no? Ten of my favorites, in no particular order.

The True Story of the Three Little Pigs by Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith



The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn




The Crippled Lamb by Max Lucado



James and the Giant Peach


The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe



Time for Bed by Mem Fox


First Day Jitters by Julie Danneberg and Judith Dufour Love



The Wretched Stone by Chris VanAllsburg



The Lorax by Dr. Seuss



Skippyjon Jones by Judy Schachner




Of course, there are a zillion other winners out there. These are the ones that I swiped off the top of my head. :) Enjoy!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Some of our favorites there, too! Great list!

Unknown said...

great list!!!

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket