Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I love my husband.


Joel been trying to be such a good husband to me this week. And he's been quite successful! He's been spending time with me and with Luke. He asks if he can help with dinner. He brings me gifts. He is listening to me! Two days ago he brought me these gorgeous gerbera daisies. I couldn't help but have a photoshoot with them. ha ha!

Aside from the gifts and attention, it's amazing how good our relationship has been, just from us both being in touch with each other's needs. It's so easy to stay in your own little world, only worrying about what you need or want and having a little pity party for yourself when those needs aren't met. I really appreciate the fact the Joel is taking the time to stay in tune to my needs, and in turn, it makes me appreciate him more and want to make his life better, too. His theme this summer is, "Let's end each day making our lives at least one step better than it was when we woke up that morning." Some days, the step is small- the dishes are completely done or the lawn is mowed. Some days, it's way more. What a great husband I have!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive