Saturday, August 29, 2009

FOBTY: Exercise plans?

Our assignment at Sweet Shoppe Designs is to blog about our exercise routine... or our plans of one. This school year, we opted to get a membership at our local college rec center. Since I'm a school employee, I get a discounted rate for my family. And this time I'm really going to go! I'll probably just start out by walking the track for a couple of miles. But we also have access to the basketball & raquetball courts, the pool, exercise equipment, and weight rooms. So, we'll see how I progress from the track! Ha!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket