Saturday, August 29, 2009

TWBA: My favorite dessert


Okay so have LOTS of favorites, but this is the one that I want RIGHT NOW. :) And I thought I'd share the yumminess with my friends at My Great Retreat with this week's blog assignment.

NGREDIENTS (Nutrition)

* 2 individual packages graham crackers
* 2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
* 3 cups milk
* 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
* 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting

* add to recipe box Add to Recipe Box
My folders:
* add to shopping list Add to Shopping List
* Customize Recipe
* add a personal note Add a Personal Note

DIRECTIONS

1. Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan with graham crackers. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Stir well. Stir in whipped topping to pudding mixture. Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer. Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding. Top all with a final layer of graham crackers and frost with chocolate frosting. Refrigerate until serving.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmmm! what's it called tho? heheh :)

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket