Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Want It Wednesday: Another Vintage Pearl Necklace


If only I were rich...

Apparently Erin thinks I have the world's best willpower. Because she keeps adding more & more to her store that I just have to have. And for now, each item just has to go on my wish list. This week Erin, from The Vintage Pearl, has brought back a few former designs including this ADORABLE You Are My Sunshine necklace. Now, she has a lot of necklaces that I adore. But most of them wouldn't work for me, only having one child. I, personally, think it would look silly to have just "Luke" on a necklace. And if I put "Luke & Joel" it looks like I have two kids instead of one husband and a kid. So I just dream about having a personalized necklace with my kid's name on it. Until now. Having just "Luke" on the You Are My Sunshine necklace would so absolutely work. As soon as I have paypal saved up, it's mine. ALL MINE. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I love vintage trend.!! Thats a super cute and adorable pearl necklace. Really Full of love and emotions.

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket