Thursday, August 20, 2009

FOBTY: My Favorite Summer Photo


Today's assignment at Sweet Shoppe Designs is to post one of our favorite photos from summer. My favorite photo from the summer happened to be taken on our very last day of summer. We planned a family day and went to see G-Force at the theater. Then, on the way home, Joel had to stop at IUSB and meet with one of his professors. Luke and I hung out in the lawn & at the fountain while Joel had his meeting.

My favorite photo from that day was a totally random, spontaneous close-up of Luke taken on my point & shoot camera. I love it because you can see the few freckles he's got, which I LOVE!! Plus, the expression he has in the photo is just... him.

Here's to a great summer!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

melanie said...

I love that picture!! I'm forever trying to get Brendan's freckles in a pic. It's tough because they're so light.

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket