Friday, August 7, 2009

FOBTY: Someplace I've Been This Month


This week for Sweet Shoppe Designs' FOBTY, our assignment is to post a picture of someplace we've been this month. We just returned from our little Chicago getaway and one of the highlights was standing on the glass balcony at Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower). I haven't gotten my pictures off of my camera yet, but here is a pic I pulled off of the internet. I wasn't planning on going on myself-- it was soooo freaky! But you can't stand in line for three hours and NOT go on it!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket