Saturday, July 10, 2010

Clutter Battle

So every once in awhile I get in these moods. I want all the junk that we haven't used in the past 6-12 months out of the house. It has gotten an official eviction notice. But I can't just Goodwill it. I have to at least try to get some of my money back. I'm a cheapskate like that. I mean frugal. Yeah. So I pull it all out of the closets. I bring it all up from the basement. And I decide what to do with it...

garage sale?


craigslist?


for sale or trade forums?


Then, I either price it for the garage sale that isn't for another month or I take pictures and list it either on craigslist or the forums. And it sits. In the hallways. In the bedrooms. In the living room. It just sits. Which is really worse than having the clutter in the first place- at least then it was mostly out of site.


Fortunately, the garage sale is next week. So that will take care of the piles in the hallways and bedroom. And I'm this close to selling the toys separately instead of as a big lot. And this baby stuff could go to the resale shops, really.


It's my goal to not only have the closets and basement uncluttered by the time I head back to school, but to have my hallways, living room, and bedrooms back as well.

Can I do this?

YES I CAN!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket