Sunday, July 11, 2010

More pages to show off this week...

I only did four pages this week, two of which I'm not the most excited about. But they're done, nonetheless. Woo hoo! And I think the last three are some of my favorites!

credits: All I Want for Christmas by Penny Springmann, Alpha Files No. 6 by Krystal Hartley


credits: Battle for the Galaxy by Lauren Grier & Penny Springmann


Credits: Chill Out by Dani Mogstad, Scraps to Go v.6 Template by Jennifer Fox Designs, Alpha Files No.5 by Krystal Hartley


Two Page Layout- Credits: 2-Pagers Template Set #3 by Penny Springmann, Independent by Nikki Epperson & Shawna Clingerman, Kristin Writes font by Darcy Baldwin



0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket