Monday, July 5, 2010

Mmm, mmm... Monday!

First of all, I want to say that next time I do Scrappin' Sunday, I'm going to upload the pics from my computer so they don't stretch over the side. But I'm not going to redo them. I'm not that much of a perfectionist. Sorry to those who are.

There isn't much you could get me to do today, though. I'm tired. Suuuuper tired. I had a lot on my mind last night. I couldn't get to sleep. Like until 4:30 a.m. Luke was really good this morning- he didn't wake me up. I woke up at 9:30 and walked out and he was already up and playing Lego Indiana Jones 2 (which, his hour is way up by now, I'm sure!). But I'm tired still.

And I woke up hungry. Really hungry. Maybe it was the million calories in desserts I ate last night before the fireworks. My body is screaming, "EAT SOMETHING GOOD FOR YOU!" But whatever the reason, I decided to look through my recipes and plan this week's menu. I won't bore you with my entire meal plan, but I will share this tasty treat. It's one of our favorites. We love it on croissants. But I think we'll eat it on 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Thins this week... they're a little better for us. Plus we have some in the freezer. (Yay for thrifty-ness!)

Thanks to Paula Deen for the usage of her photo. And it must be her recipe, too, because it's the same one I've been using for years!


I usually add more cheese into the mix. Because everything is more better with cheese. (yes, I know that's grammatically incorrect... I just wanted to talk like Luke used to talk for a bit. Nostaglia... done.)

Happy-ish Monday!

1 comments:

Darcy said...

that looks good, Kristin!

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket