Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's Sunday! Time for more layouts!

I didn't have as much time this week to scrap, but I managed to pump out four new layouts this week. :) Woot woot!

Credits: Happy Dance by Eva Kipler (retired), Stick It Dates by Darcy Baldwin, Kristin Writes font by Darcy Baldwin, Template by Jen Tapler for Paper Craft Planet's July Scrappy Sunday Challenge


Memories. Preserved. templates 13-16 by Susan Robinson Designs, Gotta Get Away by Penny Springmann


Credits: Room to Write Layout Builders by Amanda Heimann Designs, Flying High by Dani Mogstad, Everybody Wins alpha by Libby Weifenbach, Dynomite Words by Traci Reed (retired), Alpha Files No. 5 by Krystal Hartley



Credits: Memories. Preserved. Templates 13-16 by Susan Robinson Designs, So Much to Say by Lauren Grier, Bliss Alpha by Lauren Reid, Everybody Wins Alpha by Libby Weifenbach, Gimme Space font by Darcy Baldwin & Lauren Reid, Painted Alpha by Fee Jardine (retired)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The first layout is my favorite - I just love your composition and the colors!

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket