Sunday, July 4, 2010

Scrappin' Sunday

I've been busy this week! I think I've finally found my mojo... she was absent for the better part of June. Here's what I kept myself busy with this week... enjoy!


Credits: Papers- Krafty Damasky Papers by Christy Lyle, You Captured by Traci Reed & Melissa Bennett, A Lot Like Love by Traci Reed, A Little Something by Zoe Pearn, Backyard BBQ by Penny Springmann

Alpha- A Beautiful Glow by Lauren Grier


Elements- Where the Heart Is by Zoe Pearn, Pieces of Me by Traci Reed, I Carry Your Heart by Traci Reed, You Captured by Traci Reed & Melissa Bennett, Platinum Dreams by Krystal Hartley


all found at Sweet Shoppe Designs



credits: Lucky Seven Single Template by Julie Billingsley, Look at Me by Misty Cato, Ladies Tee Box by Libby Weifenbach (recolored), gimme space font by Darcy Baldwin
most available at sweet shoppe designs


credits: independent by nikki epperson & shawna clingerman, anything is possible by lauren grier, time ticking away by lauren grier, one love collaboration for haiti, djb poppyseed font
most available at sweet shoppe designs


credits: own it by lauren grier & shawna clingerman, bad sewing machine: round and round by traci reed, gimme space font by darcy baldwin
all available at sweet shoppe designs



credits: one love charity kit template by cindy schneider, revolution by julie billingsley, in stitches alpha by darcy baldwin, djb kristin writes: print by darcy baldwin
all available at sweet shoppe designs



Credits: The Pursuit of Scrappiness by Sir Scrapalot Designs @ Funky Playground, Template (Freebie #2) by Cindy Schneider



credits: Bring Krafty Backs (Sir Scrapalot Designs @ Funky Playground), It's Krafty alpha (Sir Scrapalot Designs @ Funky Playground), Doodled alpha (Sir Scrapalot Designs @ Funky Playground), The Real Orange County (Sir Scrapalot Designs @ Polka Dot Plum)

Have a happy week!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket