Thursday, July 23, 2009

Come to the Elkhart County 4-H Fair!






Did you know the Elkhart County fair is the second largest county fair in the United States? Oh yeah! And we were lucky enough to get free passes this year because Joel volunteered Luke and me to wander around the exhibit building for two hours to make sure everyone was following the rules. So Luke & I went from 12-2 to monitor. On the way out, we watched the sea lion show. And let me tell you that Luke is HEAVY. The only way he could see was if he was on my shoulders. And, we all know that Luke usually gets what he wants. Ha ha! Then we went home to chill a bit until Joel got home. Once Joel was home, we headed back out to the fair for elephant ears (Luke and me), fried cheese (Joel), a couple of rides and a walk through the commercial buildings and animal barns. We saw Paris the Pig and her brand new, just born the night before, piglets, some punk rock roosters, and a few evil goats. It's always fun to go to the fair each year, but one night works for me. Ha ha!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Laura said...

how fun! I love that I know where you're talking about!

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive