Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday

I have one ginormous job to tackle today. And that's getting the baby clothes & gear priced for the garage sale on Thursday. As I was working yesterday I thought to myself, "What ONE child needs this much stuff?" I mean seriously!? I have a bin for each size. The smaller sizes have a lot, but not as much as it could be because I've already weeded through and sold some stuff. The size 3s and 4s... holy pile overflowing out of the bin!!! Then there are the blankets, bibs, and burp cloths. Seriously? Thirty bibs? Twelve receiving blankets? No wonder we were overwhelmed with laundry! Ha! And don't get me started on the toys... and the bottles... oy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck with the garage sale!!! They are always so much work

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive