Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Want It Wednesday: Just one more month


I want just one more month of summer vacation. School starts two weeks from Friday. Just SIXTEEN DAYS away! With an extra month, I would be able to make the beach trip with Sarah & Brady that we never got around to making. I'd take Luke to the splash pad a few times yet. And, most importantly, I wouldn't have to say that I have a kindergartner!! I would also have that extra month to get my cleaning schedule straight and in routine. I'm really scared I'm going to go back to work and the house will be neglected again. Just one more month. It's not insane to start in September, is it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Morgan will offically be a kindergartner too...but we don't start until Sept. 1.

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive