Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Want It Wednesday

Right now, what a really want is someone to have a Tupperware party. Ha ha! There are so many things that I want to replace in my kitchen. First off, I would get another set of tumblers with lids. I used to have a set, but I'm left with one cup and two lids.


I would also like to get another set of bowls with lids. I have my original set, but they're nice to have.


I would probably get one of these because the lid on mine was too close to the heat escape on the oven and it melted.


I REALLY need a new gallon pitcher. The one I got from Big Lots for $5 can't support the weight of a gallon of liquid. So it's hard to lift.


Now, if you are having a Tupperware party, please let me know! Granted, I think my husband would leave me if I bought EVERYTHING on my list, but I'd for sure buy something!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive