Monday, July 27, 2009

Make a List Monday: Things I'd Like to Do While on Vacation


The Sears Tower (I refused to call it Willis Tower)& the new glass balcony
The Field Museum
Lincoln Park Zoo- It's for FREEEEEEEEEE!
Adler Planetarium
Chicago Children's Museum
MOSI again. hee hee.
The Swedish-American Museum Center
Navy Pier
Rain Forest Cafe
Legoland Discovery Center
and I've got my list ready to shop!

And I want to figure out where that cool mirror rock things in the picture is. I've seen so many cool pics with this thing!

I'm sure there are more... can we do this in four days? I'm getting excited!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive