Saturday, July 11, 2009

Scrappin' Saturday

I only managed to get two layouts done today... both for challenges at Sweet Shoppe Designs. The first was a paper to digital challenge. I came up with this...


The second was a challenge to use a "wave" element of some kind. Since I have no clue how to do that, I used Libby Weifenbach's wavy templates. (So lucky for me!)


My goal was to get one more done- the journaling challenge. But I need to think more about what would go with the prompt... "And then it happened..." Any ideas?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Unknown said...

those are both really cute

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive