Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sweet Shoppe Designs: FOBTY

Every once in awhile we have a blog challenge on Sweet Shoppe Designs. Sometimes I catch it, sometimes I don't. Today I caught it and it was an easy one, too!




You Are a Banana Smoothie



You are friendly and popular without even trying to be. People just like you.

You are easy to be around and never offend everyone. You're quite mild.



You have a warm demeanor, and many people find you to be inviting.

You are sympathetic and kind. You have a soft spot in your heart for everyone.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive