Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday: The House Before

You would think we haven't cleaned in weeks. When, in reality, the house was spic & span on Thursday. Just four days ago. And it stayed clean through Sunday. Just two days ago. How so? Luke was at grandma's house Thursday night through Saturday afternoon. Joel worked and then had class on Friday and had class all day Saturday. Then, I struggle, once again, to stay on top of it. But really. Why should I be the one who needs to stay on top of it? As I look around I see clothes & shoes & dishes & empty cans & water bottles all belonging to Joel. I see pillows and blankets all over the floor, which are a sign that Luke was here. I will take the blame for the computer desk. That's my doing.

The laundry- as of Sunday evening I just had one more load to do. Then, Joel decided to clean up the bedroom. No WONDER he can't find any clothes to wear, even though I just finished the laundry!

So... today is Tackle It Tuesday. I will have this house decluttered by the day's end. Not clean. I'll save that for tomorrow. But uncluttered. Plus, I plan to go into my classroom and work. Should make for a busy day!

Here are my before pictures. I will be back later to post the after pictures. And maybe, just to humor myself, I'll post pics tomorrow to show the damage caused by just two males, in just one evening. hee hee.







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Laura said...

Yuckums! Have fun Kristin! I HATE cleaning...and I'm afraid my house shows it sometimes LOL Good luck!

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive