Friday, July 31, 2009

Favorites Friday: Oh My Chai in a handmade mug


Today's favorites post brings you to TWO of my favorite things. These are usually my fall/winter favorites, but I was chilly this morning and it sounded super yummy. You can order Oh My Chai from any Tastefully Simple consultant. If you don't have one, you can use mine, Chrissy Love. She lives in Virginia, but it will ship directly to you. Anyway, this chai is one of the two that I will only drink. Yes, I'm picky when it comes to chai. I mix mine with milk, to make my tasty, yet high-calorie hot beverage of choice. The website also suggests you use cold milk & ice to make a summer treat, but I haven't ventured there... yet. The pretty little container holding my chai is another favorite of mine. I love me a handmade ceramic mug. The one pictured is from Rising Sun Earthworks, however you can find handmade mugs at your local farmers market or at several stores on Etsy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

._. said...

mmm I ♥ a good chai tea!!!
La

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive