Sunday, July 19, 2009

TWBA: The Simple Things

I am thinking… that my house needs a major cleaning tomorrow.

I am thankful for… my guys.

From the kitchen… is where McCarthy gets his food.

I am wearing… pajamas right now. I'm not sure what I'll wear today.

I am creating… digital layouts for Luke's scrapbook.

I am going… to the Jars of Clay concert tonight.

I am reading… Breaking Dawn- the last book in the Twilight Series.

I am praying… for an addition to our family.

I am hearing… Joel & Luke conversing about which of the Mr. Men Luke is. I vote Mr. Messy.

Around the house… I see toys, papers, & markers EVERYWHERE!

One of my favorite things… is going places with Joel & Luke, which it's downtown to the Chief or on vacation.

A few plans for the rest of the week… is visiting the fair a few times, library day tomorrow. I'd like to go into my classroom and start to get things set up for the new year.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive