Thursday, July 30, 2009

FOBTY: Happy National Cheesecake Day!



Can you believe that Cheesecake actually has its own day??? I did not know this until Sweet Shoppe Design posted today's FOBTY challenge... in honor of National Cheesecake Day post about your favorite cheesecake. *sigh* I love cheesecake. We are great friends.

My most favorite kind of cheesecake is The Cheesecake Factory's Pumpkin Cheesecake. Oh my deliciousness. It's to die for. My friend Sarah and I try to make our annual Christmas shopping trip to Schaumburg, IL in the fall. And we ALWAYS have a meal at the Cheesecake Factory. And I ALWAYS get the pumpkin cheesecake. It's a seasonal thing, you see, and we time it just right. YUM. I cannot WAIT until October!!

Speaking of Cheesecake, if you live near one, in honor of National Cheesecake Day, all of their slices are half off! If you go, eat a piece for me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I wish I lived near a Cheesecake Factory. I love their marble cheesecake

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive