Friday, July 3, 2009

Favorites Fridays: Pampered Chef Micro-Cooker


Each Friday I'm going to talk about one product I absolutely love. Today is the Pampered Chef Micro-Cooker. I seriously use this product each and every night that I cook. It's perfect for cooking frozen vegetables, boiling water, and melting chocolate for dipping. I especially love it for cooking veggies because there is a strainer in the top. So you just cook, strain, and sometimes I even serve them in the same dish. (I'm all about dirtying less dishes, ya know!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Meghan said...

This might need to be added to my kitchen.

Unknown said...

Oh I loved mine. It got used so much that it got destroyed from the dish washer

melanie said...

I'm totally laughing. I have that. I got it about a month ago, put it in the cabinet and promptly forgot that I had it. I'm going to have to pull it out today!

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive