Monday, July 13, 2009

Is this the true me?




The True You is Romantic



You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to be together with you always, no matter when or where.



With respect to money, you spend whatever you have.



You think good luck doesn't exist - reality is built on practicalities.



The hidden side of your personality tends to be satisfied to care for things with a minimal amount of effort.



You are tend to think about others' feelings a lot, perhaps because you are so eager to be liked.



When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you don't have any particular type in mind, but you are inclined to look for someone who will say yes when you ask him / her out.



I'm gonna have to say... NO. Definitely no to the first part- needing my husband with me no matter when or where. I need my space. ha! I can't wait to tell Joel that the true me is a romantic. He'll laugh. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive