Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday: The House After

Well, in less than four hours I got it tackled. :) And I even pulled out the bleach and bleached out the grout on the countertops! Go me! Now it's time to eat lunch and we'll head to my classroom. My plans there are to unpack the boxes & set that stuff up, set up the furniture, and grab a book to start reading for the beginning of the school year. :) Yay for productivity!

ETA: I did want to come back and mention that I know that our dining room is completely unmatching. lol Mom is coming on Friday and we're going to paint it an olive green color. Then, I have to decide if we want to go with colors like the table runner or colors like the area rug. Hmmmmm.... yes. This is the room that needs the most help.







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive