Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Want It Wednesday: The Vintage Pearl's Dainty Hearts Necklace


I'm not sure exactly how I found her blog, but I'm so glad I did! The Vintage Pearl creates the most adorable hand-stamped jewelry ever! And some day I'm going to own the Dainty Heart Necklace. Every once in awhile I'll read through her blog and browse through her store. So cute.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive