Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm a guest designer at Scrappy Sunday in July!

Each Sunday on Paper Craft Planet, Jen Tapler posts a scrapbook sketch and scrapbookers take that sketch & create something in their own individual style. And each month a different guest designer gets the sketch ahead of time and creates an example sketch for all of the members to see. This month, that guest designer is ME! :) This week she sent a fabulous sketch and here is what I did with it...



And another, after flipping it...


If you're a scrapper- whether paper or digital- head on over to PCP and create a layout using the sketch!! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it! That's so awesome Kristin, congrats!

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive