Saturday, July 11, 2009

FOBTY: What's the Weather?

For "From Our Blog to Yours" on Sweet Shoppe Designs, our assignment is to talk about today's weather.

We woke up to a FABULOUS thunderstorm this morning. It was glorious... especially since we could just lay in bed and listen, drifting back and forth in and out of sleep. Although, I must say that McCarthy thought the storm was nasty... it was hard for him to concentrate on his bathroom duties outside. Ha!

Shortly after we got up, the sun started coming out and it's been pretty hot & humid all day. A great day to stay inside in the air conditioning. (Yes, I'm a wuss when it comes to humidity.)

Tomorrow is another story- sunny, nice, and 80 degrees. Perfect for outlet shopping!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Kristin
I'm Kristin. Married since 2002 to a super cool guy named Joel. We have a super amazing boy named Luke and a super cuddly pup named McCarthy. I'm not a very consistent blogger (at all) but I do go in spurts. I like to keep people on their edge of their seats. Ha!
View my complete profile

Add My Button

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive